Wednesday, October 16, 2013

all our stuff is finally moved…

well we finally got everything moved here to WV.  What a long story that I don’t really have time for so here’s the short version…. hired a moving company that’s in FL that supposedly uses local movers.  Well OH isn’t local.  Anyway, we told them at least three times about our driveway and the mountain roads.  I guess the company doesn’t communicate well.  They parked their truck way up at the top of our street and they told us we had to get a truck and drive it back and forth.  Then they wanted to charge us an arm and a leg more. Then they called the morning they were supposed to pack and move us and said that our son had poked one of them in the eye and he had to go to a doctor.  We had enough of them at that point.  Thankfully we have a wonderful church family who helped us get packed and moved.  We won’t be hiring movers any time soon. This past weekend Bill went back for the rest of the stuff. 
So I guess that means were stuck here now Winking smile
Both boys have been sick this past week Sad smile
We had a great time at our first buddy walk here and I will put up some pics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.