Saturday, June 29, 2013

:-)

I've read and found some cool things this week...
-Found the fire bible for kids "There is nothing like it… The first ever study Bible with an emphasis on the Holy Spirit written specifically for kids.." Mine is just 6 but I'm sure he will love it when he gets a little older.
-I also found this book 52 creative family time experiences.  I downloaded the sample and can't wait to order it :-)
-Has anyone ever used Worship Kids Style? I was wondering if it would be good to get for children's choir.

I just read Ann Voskamp's blog about her visit to Africa..."You have to disadvantage yourself – if you are ever going to help the disadvantaged."  You need to read it if you haven't already!!

This coming week will be our last week in Kindergarten!!! wow. 

Today we had fun with Aunt Lori.  Here's a pic of her with Caleb


Pictures taken by Aunt Lori



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.