Monday, October 01, 2012

31 for 21

I recently found out October is Down Syndrome Awareness Month and the 6th annual 31 for 21 challenge.  Not sure if I"ll make it every day but here goes :-)

The blog challenge is to blog for 31 days for (T)21. Blog every day in the month of Oct in honor of National Down Syndrome Awareness Month.

October is a crazy month at our house.  I'm not sure why just seems busier than normal.  But it's one of our favorites.  J's birthday and Papa's birthday are in the first week :-) Then we have our Buddy Walk, Pumpkin Fest and who could forget all the lovely leaves changing color.

We're still working on our calendar to raise money for Reece's Rainbow for Christmas.  I need to get it finished very soon.  Found a website that will print them for me and also let people order them online.:-D and it doesn't cost an arm and a leg :-)

Does anyone have an adorable picture they would contribute?



Grab This Button

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.