The clouds have been just beautiful lately, haven't they. The dogwood in front of our house is starting to turn. Another fall--that "season of mists and mellow fruitfulness"--is on the way!
Nice shots.Regards!
I felt autumn in the air last night. You found it in the color of a leaf.SKY SO HIGHSky so high,Sky so blue,Tell me whyI love you.© 2011 by Magical Mystical TeacherTelefĂ©rico
Beautiful shots. We have had some wonderful cloudscapes here in Yorkshire these last few months, I'm constantly sky-gazing!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
The clouds have been just beautiful lately, haven't they. The dogwood in front of our house is starting to turn. Another fall--that "season of mists and mellow fruitfulness"--is on the way!
ReplyDeleteNice shots.
ReplyDeleteRegards!
I felt autumn in the air last night. You found it in the color of a leaf.
ReplyDeleteSKY SO HIGH
Sky so high,
Sky so blue,
Tell me why
I love you.
© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher
Teleférico
Beautiful shots. We have had some wonderful cloudscapes here in Yorkshire these last few months, I'm constantly sky-gazing!
ReplyDelete