Thursday, July 28, 2011
Simple Woman's Daybook
FOR TODAY
Outside my window... crickets chirping
I am thinking...ahhhh quiet
I am thankful...Caleb is sleeping quietly and not coughing
In the kitchen...banana bread :-)
I am wearing...jeans, t-shirt
I am creating...this post :-D
I am going...to bed very very soon
I am wondering...What will we do tomorrow?
I am reading...The Well Trained Mind
I am hoping...Everyone feels better tomorrow
I am looking forward to...Caleb seeing Thomas this weekend
I am hearing...silence (except for crickets)
Around the house...
I am pondering...painting, plenty of painting to do
One of my favorite things...the yummy banana pudding I made for dessert.
A few plans for the rest of the week: did I say painting? :-) letter sounds for Caleb
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Visit The Simple Woman's Daybook to see others :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.