Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pretty..... the theme today from Beth at I should be folding laundry.  Little dude wanted to play in his playground as he calls it but decided to pick flowers.  I love May!! All the pretty flowers in our yard come out.  We've also  planted a few veggies and saw our first peas today.  YAY!!!! 







Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I don't like spiders but your shot of the Daddy-Long-Leg is amazing! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like them either! Especially in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Orange flowers are my absolute favorite. The second to last picture is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty flowers! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found on You Capture...Love your pics for this week! I especially love the last one. Excellent color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are beautiful! I just wanted to stop by for a bit. I'm so glad I did. Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world earlier.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.