Sunday, January 23, 2011

Scripture and a snapshot and scenic sunday from Deuteronomy 33

These mountains are in Madison county. Today has been a lazy sunday. I took a nice nap after church and Bill was watching the game and Caleb wanted to go play outside... maybe dad will get to see the end.

7 comments:

  1. the mountains are gorgeous!!!! hopping over from scripture and a snapshot

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous shot! I love how the clouds are just touching some of the tops of the mountains!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!

    I love fining cool treasures from the O.T. Great verse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo and verse. I grew up near the Atlantic Ocean, and went on vacation to the Adirondacks in NY every summer. I'm a sucker for beaches and mountains, and miss both terribly here in Chicago. :)

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photo!!
    And a wonderful verse!
    blessings..Trish

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, those mountains are so peaceful and beautiful. and a nap sounds just divine!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.