Friday, January 14, 2011

Foto Friday  - this weeks theme is light.... I took this one on one of our "dates" last year.  Drove down a long road to hike to a waterfall.  We had lots of fun and hope to go back with the little dude soon.
Household6Diva FotoFriday

11 comments:

  1. The light in the first shot is gorgeous. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are just beautiful; they look like a fairytale forest setting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo- those make me miss where my husband grew up. Living in the desert- you tend to forget how beautiful trees can me. I miss them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The light streaming through those branches is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really LOVE that first shot. It is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful shots and will always be full of memories for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The light through the trees is spectacular! Beautiful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for stopping by my blog! Your waterfall picture is stunning- great angle!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.